One of the first things you'll want to do in 10to8 is input your business details. Your business details tell your customers who you are and how to contact you. It's therefore important to include all relevant information.
This guide explains how to input your business details in 10to8. To get started, head to 'Setup' > 'Business Details'.
The fields on this page can be understood as follows:
- Name: your business name
- Short Name (for SMS): the name of your business, as you'd like it to appear in your automated SMS communications from 10to8
- Email: your business email address
- Phone number: your business phone number
- Website: your business website
- Country: the country in which you/your business is located
- Language: the language you'd like to be used across your whole account, including your messages and communications
- Timezone: the timezone you operate in
- Currency: the currency your customers will use to pay for their bookings. If you'd like to change this, contact our support team
If you'd like to change your country, language or timezone, click on the drop-down to select an alternative.