In this article, we will cover how to configure your 10to8 report to be sent to an SFTP server. Further to that, we will also cover some important points to take into account when configuring this.
How To Send Your Export To An SFTP Server
- To get started you will need to create your report, you can do so under "Inbox & Exports" > "Export Events". If you want to find out what you export with all the different options, please check out this article.
- At the bottom, you will get an option to "Upload Report to an SFTP Server When Completed". If you tick this you will be required to fill in the following details:
- Remote Folder
Important things to take into account
- For security purposes, we recommend that you create separate access to your SFTP server for 10to8.
- The separate access should only have access to the specific folder you want to upload the report to.
- Ensure the password you use for the access is unique and secure.