This feature is restricted to our Enterprise plans.
Single sign-on allows you to log in using your company credentials. 10to8 single sign-on (SSO) is based on SAML 2.0.
How To Set Up SSO
10to8 acts as the Service Provider (SP) and offers automatic user provisioning. Your users do not need to register as a user in 10to8.
Once 10to8 receives a SAML response from the Identity Provider (IdP), it checks if this user exists. If the user does not exist, 10to8 can create a user based on the attributes provided and link that user to your organisations with appropriate permissions.
The steps that need to be taken:
1. Configure your IdP:
1. Set the unique identifier NameID to be their email address
2. Be sure to provide these required attributes:
3. Optional attributes
1. departmentNumber (To map the user to correct 10to8 account in case of multiple 10to8 accounts)
4. Once configured, provide us with the following details
1. Sign-in page URL:
2. Sign-out page URL
3. Issuer: <ID of EntityDescriptor>
4. Metadata XML file
2. 10to8 (SP) details:
1. Entity Id & 10to8's SAML metadata file: https://10to8.com/saml2/metadata/
2. Reply URL(ACS URL): https://10to8.com/saml2/acs/
3. 10to8 Login URL: https://10to8.com/login/ (No separate URL for SSO, password is optional for SSO login)
For More Help
If you are unsure of any information here, please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org