10to8 offers a robust data exporting tool, allowing you to extract the exact data that you require for your business. This tool offers plenty of flexibility, allowing you to customise the reports and receive the information you seek.
- How To Export Data
- Data You Can Include
- How To Access The Exported Data
- For Further Assistance
How To Export Data
To access our Reporting Tool, head to 'Reports/Exports' > 'Export Events', accessible from the menu on the left side of your screen.
If you are unable to see this option, you may be in Simple Mode. To resolve this, click on 'Set Up' in your menu, and select the 'Advanced Mode' option.
The 'Run New Report' window will provide you with all of the options you need to export your data. Basic Details will always be included. You can add or remove detail from the report by selecting options from the list. An outline of each field you can include in your report can be found in the 'Data You Can Include' section of this guide.
You have the option to create a custom name for your reporting by modifying the 'Name' field at the top of the report. This can be useful if you wish to run multiple reports. Beneath the 'Name' field is the option to select the timeframe you wish to get a report on.
If you are part of more than one 10to8 organisation, the 'Organisations to include in export' field allows you to choose whether you export details for all businesses you are a part of or just the one you are on, when creating the report.
You can also choose between immediately running the report, or saving the report as a template, for easy future access.
How To Email The Reports To A Staff Member
When creating a report, there is a section titled 'Notifications'. Ticking the 'Send Email When Report Completed To:' tick box will open a text box, which you can enter an email address into.
Enter the email address of the individual you wish to receive this report, and then click 'Run This Report'. This will generate the report, and email it to the address you entered.
What the Staff Will Receive
Once the report has finished processing, it will be sent to the email you entered into the earlier field. The email looks like this:
Clicking the link at the bottom of the email will download the report.
How To Send Your Report To An SFTP Server
You may wish to send your report to an SFTP Server. To do so, under the 'Notifications' section when creating a new report, tick the 'Upload Report to an SFTP Server When Completed' option.
This will open a series of boxes for you to enter information. The necessary information for this is:
- Remote Folder
Things To Take Into Account:
- For security purposes, we recommend that you create separate access to your SFTP Server for 10to8.
- The Separate access should only have access to the specific folder you want to upload the report to.
- Ensure the password you use for the access is unique and secure.
- The IP address that we use is 184.108.40.206
Data You Can Include
Below is a breakdown of which details are included in the reports:
- Event ID - The unique 10to8 ID for the event
- Start Date - The date and time of the booking
- Length - The duration of the booking in minutes
- Appointment Name - The name of the service
- Location ID - The unique ID for each of the locations
- Location Name - The location of the booking
- Staff ID - The unique ID for each staff member
- Staff Name - The name of the staff member(s) allocated to the booking
- Customer ID - The unique ID for the customer
- Customer Name - The name of the person attending the booking. If this is a class with multiple attendees, a new line will be put into the report for each of them.
- Customer Emails - The emails associated with the customer on the booking
- Customer Phone Numbers - The phone numbers associated with the customer
- Customer Home Addresses - The customer's home address
- Customer Consent - Whether the customer has consented to be contacted
- Amount Owed
- Amount Paid
Booking Questions And Answers
- Booking Questions - Returns the Question and Answer in the format: question:answer
- Notification ID - The unique ID of the message
- Notification Content - The content of the message
- Notification Type - The type of message (SMS, Email, etc)
- Notification Delivery Status - Whether the message was read, delivered, or rejected
- Notification Sent Time - When the message was sent
- Notification Destination - The email address or phone number the message was sent to
- Appointment Attachment Link - The link to the attachment
- Appointment Attachment Filename - The name of the attached file
- Appointment Attachment Date - The date the attachment was added
- Appointment Staff Name - The name of the staff member who added the attachment
- Appointment Attachment Staff ID - The ID of the staff member who added the attachment
- Appointment Note Text - The contents of the note
- Appointment Note Date - When the note was written
- Appointment Note Staff Name - The name of the staff member who wrote the note
- Appointment Note Staff ID - The unique ID of the staff member who wrote the note
Video Conferencing Links
- Video Link - The hyperlink to the video conference
- Video Meeting ID - The unique ID of the particular meeting (e.g Zoom meeting ID)
Marketing fields are special parameters that are captured from customers when they first land on your booking page. They are useful when running marketing campaigns such as Facebook, Email, Adwords, etc. and can be used to attribute new customers to those campaigns, to just how successful they are.
- Channel - The marketing channel that created this customer
- Origin - The origin that created this customer
- Referrer - Where the customer came from, if they were referred
- UTM Campaign - The value of the utm_campaign query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
- UTM Medium - The value of the utm_medium query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
- UTM Source - The value of the utm_source query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
- UTM Term - The value of the utm_term query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
- UTM Content - The value of the utm_content query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
- gclid code - gclid parameter used by Google Adwords
- Staff ID - The unique ID of the staff member
- Staff Name - The staff member's name
- Staff Emails - All emails associated with the staff member
- Staff Phone Numbers - All phone numbers associated with the staff member
Booking Meta Details
- Booked By - The name of the person who made the booking
- Booker ID - The unique ID of the person who made the booking
- Booked By Role - Whether the person who made the booking was a customer or a staff member
- Booked On - The date the booking was placed
Include Non-Appointment Events
- Events such as Buffer times, travel times, busy times, and third-party calendar sync events - Any event in your 10to8 calendar that is not an appointment.
Include Cancelled Appointments
- Cancelled By - The name of the person who cancelled the booking
- Canceller ID - The unique ID of the person who cancelled the booking
- Cancelled By Role - Whether the person who cancelled the booking was a customer or a staff member
- Cancelled On - The date the appointment was cancelled
Include Rebooked Appointments
Rescheduled appointments will appear in a separate row to show the original appointment details alongside the rescheduled appointment details. If an appointment is rescheduled more than once, a new row will be generated for each occurrence.
- Rebooked By - The person who rebooked the appointment
- Rebooked By ID - The unique ID of the person who rebooked the appointment
- Rebooked By Role - Whether the person who rebooked was a customer or staff member
- Rebooked On - The date the booking was rebooked from
- Rebooked New Appointment ID - The new unique ID of the rebooked appointment
How To Access The Exported Data
Clicking the 'Run this report' button at the bottom of the page will generate the data in XLXS format, based on your chosen data range and the options you selected. If there is a large amount of data to process, you will see a progress bar. This will continue to generate the report, even if you leave the page.
Once the data has been generated into a report, you will see it in the 'Downloads' section. Click the icon in the 'Download' field to download the report to your device.
For Further Assistance
If you require any further assistance, or if there is a particular piece of information you would like us to include in reports, please reach us at email@example.com