When you log in to 10to8, you'll be taken to your personalized dashboard. Within the dashboard, you'll find useful shortcuts and lots of information about how your business is doing.
This guide provides a dashboard tour and explains how to use it.
Understanding the Dashboard Metrics
Viewing the Dashboard
You'll be taken straight to the dashboard when you log in to 10to8. To access it again later, click the 'Discover 10to8' tab in the left-hand menu.
Using the Dashboard Shortcuts
At the very top of the dashboard, you'll find cards containing the latest news and updates from 10to8, as well as a link to a recording of our latest product demo.
Underneath, you'll find a selection of shortcuts to help you get started with setting up your account.
You can use these shortcuts to add your staff, services, locations and working hours. Also included are some links you can use to get your calendar sync, Zoom and MS Teams integrations up and running.
Within the section titled 'Your Online Booking Page', you'll see the name of your booking page along with its current status. 'Live' indicates that your booking page is currently active and open for customer bookings.
You'll also find your unique booking page URL here. Clicking on this will send you directly to your booking page. Your booking page URL can be given to your customers so they know exactly where to book their appointments with you.
You can click the 'Copy Link' button to automatically copy your booking page URL to your clipboard for easy pasting elsewhere.
Clicking 'Manage' will send you to 'Configuration' > 'Online Booking' > 'Booking Page' where you'll be able to review and configure your booking page's settings. For more info on customizing your booking page, click here.
Understanding the Dashboard Metrics
A little further down, you'll find cards for your Top Staff, Top 2 Services and Top 2 Locations. These are the most frequently booked staff, services and locations across your organization within 10to8.
The 'Bookings & No-Shows Per Day' graph shows you the total number of bookings you've taken across a one-week period, along with the number of cancelations and no-shows, if applicable. Total bookings are displayed in green, cancelations in orange and no-shows in red.
You can use the drop-down and staff selection bar at the top of this section to select and view these metrics across a specific time period and/or for a particular staff member.
Your options for the viewable time period are Next Week, This Week and Last Week.
To refresh the information in front of you, click 'Refresh'.
At the bottom of the dashboard, you'll find a further selection of metrics cards.
These cards can be understood as follows:
Bookings Per Week - The total number of bookings made over a one-week period. This includes bookings made by customers via your online booking page, and bookings made by your staff.
- Bookings by Staff Per Week - The total number of bookings made by your staff over a one-week period. Internal meetings and events are not included in this total.
- Bookings by Customers Per Week - The total number of bookings made by your customers over a one-week period, through your booking page and via booking invites.
- No-Shows Per Week - The total number of no-shows across all of your bookings over a one-week period. These are customers who did not attend their appointments.
- % time still available for bookings - The amount of time you still have available throughout the week for taking bookings, as a percentage.
- Waiting times - The time elapsed between bookings being scheduled and taking place.
- New Customers Per Week - The total number of new customers who have booked an appointment with you throughout the one-week period.
- Visitors to your booking page - The total number of visitors to your 10to8 booking page.
- Unique visitors to your booking page - The total number of unique visitors to your 10to8 booking page. Repeated visits are not included in this total.
- Reminders To Be Sent Per Week - The total number of appointment reminders to be sent from your organization throughout a one-week period.
- Messages Sent Per Week - The total number of messages sent from your organization over a one-week period. This includes both Email and SMS messages and refers to booking confirmations, booking reminders, follow-ups, other booking notifications (e.g. changes made to bookings), and other messages sent directly to customers.
- Zoom Meetings Per Week - The total number of Zoom meetings you have hosted and are due to host over a one-week period. You can host Zoom meetings for your online services via 10to8, once you have connected your Zoom account to your 10to8 account.
- Payments Taken Per Week - The total amount you've made through your customers' payments over a one-week period. Payments will be taken from customers when they book services with you that are configured to require payment at the time of booking.
- Average Satisfaction Responses Per Week - The average of responses you've received from your customer satisfaction surveys over a one-week period.
- Appointments - The total number of appointments included in your allowance, along with the amount that you've already used within the current billing period. Used appointments are shown in blue, whilst available appointments are shown in red.
Need More Help?
We hope this guide has been helpful! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team who will be happy to assist.