Sign In Scheduling is a tool to help businesses manage their customer bookings. Sign In Scheduling stores and processes personal data on behalf of businesses that use the Sign In Scheduling service. We do not sell user data to third parties. To see more about what data we store and how we process information please visit our terms & conditions page here.
It is the responsibility of your business to manage your customers' consent for their data to be stored and processed within Sign In Scheduling according to your business terms of service and generally in a manner that complies with the CCPA & CPRA. But don’t worry -- we’re here to help. See here for how you can use Sign In Scheduling to help you manage customer consent.
By using Sign In Scheduling, you agree to our Ts&Cs.
Data we store
In order to provide services on behalf of your business, we store the following personal data:
Personal data entered by Your Business to provide Our service;
Personal data inputted by Individual Users in order to create a Sign In Scheduling account or place bookings with Your Business;
Specific personal information, for example: name, date of birth and gender;
Personal contact information, for example: address, telephone number and email address;
and Information relating to the Individual User’s booking and use of Your Business’s facilities, for example: membership or patient number.
Data we process on your behalf
Sign In Scheduling processes Individual User Data for the following purposes and in the following manner:
- For booking appointments so that the Individual User can access facilities and services;
- To set up and send reminders for bookings via email, social media platforms and SMS messaging;
- To send messages related to specific bookings via email, social media platforms and SMS messaging;
- To send general messages at the request of Your Business to Your Users;
- To improve the provision of Our services;
- and will not otherwise process or use Individuals’ Data.