We all forget things from time to time, and we understand it can be difficult to keep track of passwords these days when there are so many to remember. It's also good practice to change your online passwords at least every year to ensure that your accounts remain secure.
If you happen to forget or lose your Sign In Scheduling password, no need to panic - it's easy to reset it.
Follow the steps below to reset your password with Sign In Scheduling.
How to reset your password
1. Head over to the Sign In Scheduling login page.
2. Click 'Forgot my password'.
3. Enter your email address into the box and then click 'Submit'.
Note: This must be the email address you use to log in to Sign In Scheduling. If you input a different email address, the system will not be able to recognize your account and you will not be able to reset your password.
4. Within a few minutes, you'll receive an automated password reset email from Sign In Scheduling. This email will contain a link you need to click to reset your password.
Note: If you haven't received this email after 10 minutes, make sure to check your spam/junk folder, along with any other folders you might have (e.g. social, promotions).
5. Click the link in the email. You'll then be sent to a 'Change password' screen. Enter your new password into both fields, then click 'Change password'.
Once you've done this, your password will be changed and you can then log in with your new password.
If your email address is incorrect
If you enter an incorrect email address when trying to reset your password, you'll receive an automated email from Sign In Scheduling to tell you that your password reset has failed, as your email address has not been recognized by our system.
If you use multiple email addresses, make sure you know which one you use to log in to Sign In Scheduling.
Need more help?
We hope you've found this guide helpful! If you have any questions or would like some assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to help further.