With Microsoft Flow, work smarter and link up 10to8 with your favourite email marketing, invoicing, accounting, and CRM software to start streamlining your internal processes and save lots of time.
- Automatically send documents before or after appointments
- Export your appointments as a live report in Google Sheets
- See appointment booking requests alongside other data in a Trello board
- Add new customers to a Mailchimp list
- And more here
How to use 10to8 and Microsoft Flow
As an example we'll set up a live report in Google Sheets listing all of your bookings taken in 10to8, we’ll show the step-by-step process in what follows.
First, sign up for a Microsoft Flow account if you haven’t already.
- Go to the ready-made 10to8 to Sheets Flow template
- Connect your 10to8 and Google Sheets accounts to Microsoft Flow. Sign up for 10to8 for free if you haven’t already.
- Select the organisation in 10to8 you’re using, and the Google Sheets you wish to send data to
- Customize how the fields should be populated in the sheet. You can choose data from the 10to8 appointment details, such as customer contact details and notes.
Click “Create Flow” to complete the automation, and that’s it! Make a test booking on your 10to8 account to see the Google Sheet update instantly.