The different views we offer and what they show
There are several calendar views, all of which you can find under “Calendar” in the left hand side navigation bar.
- All Staff (1 day) - where you see all members of staff for a particular day, visible if you have more than one staff member.
- All Rooms (1 day) - where you see all rooms for a particular day, visible if you have rooms.
- All Staff & Rooms - where you see all the bookings for your entire business, across all staff and rooms, for several days at once.
- Staff/room week views - where you can see all the bookings for a particular staff or room for several days at once.
Calendar View Settings
For each calendar you are viewing multiple viewing settings can apply. To access them, click the “Options” button in the top right corner of the calendar.
We offer to make the following changes to the calendar:
- “Color appointments by” - you can change the colour coding used on the calendar by “Service Type”, “Locations” or “Arrived and no-show”.
- “Show” - you can decide between only showing appointments that have happened/are going to happen and all appointments, no matter if they have been cancelled or not.
- “View Mode” - you can change between a standard calendar view and an agenda view. The agenda view will show you the agenda of all appointments on a day by day basis.
- “Calendar Height” - you can change the height of the hourly increments shown on the calendar. This way you can potentially see more details on each appointment card.